BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference, i915_gem_object_move_to_active

Nils Radtke lkml at Think-Future.de
Sat May 8 07:32:13 PDT 2010

  Hi,

This might point to the same bug but seen from the process' perspective, it
then contains additional info about hw and kernel versions/circumstances:

  http://lkml.org/lkml/2010/2/18/104

This report might actually be related (in fact, same notebook):

  http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/981318

Daniel, I'm not sure I got what you intended to tell me w/:
> There's a test patch in that bz entry (the one that adds two BUG_ONs).
> If you're hitting these, is rather likely that it's the same bug.
bz entry?
I can't tell whether it's this exact bug. And I'm unfortunately a bit limited
in using the notebook to test and crash it, it's not mine and therefore not always
there to play with, if you intended me to apply some patch and test whether the
notebook will crash at the BUG_ON()s.

  Thanks,

  Nils