No subject

Tue May 11 15:22:52 PDT 2010

invaluable for delving into and fixing some obnoxious driver bugs. I
suspect its honeymoon period is now over - those bugs that it could
detect easily have been fixed (I hope). In order to capture the relevant
information for later chipset generations, we will need to parse the
command stream and include auxiliary buffers. So whilst I would prefer to
see this in a release so that I can easily diagnose bug reports, I accept
that there is more work to be done and will HTFU.