Basic piglit/glean test failure with r600 mesa 7.8.1 on Fedora 13

Nicolas PENINGUY ml at lostgeeks.org
Mon May 31 16:40:04 PDT 2010

Hello,

I'm running Fedora 13 with provided mesa 7.8.1 packages (64 bits arch),
with r600 driver (Radeon 4850). Also tried with 7.8 branch on git...

When I run piglit, I get a failure with basic sanity test
"readPixSanity". If I compare with
http://people.freedesktop.org/~nh/piglit/results/all/RS690/test_glean__readPixSanity.html
it seems I get an error at the end of the test.

Here is the output :

./glean -r ~npen/tmp -v -t +readPixSanity

readPixSanity:  PASS rgba8, db, z24, s8, win+pmap, id 33
     RGBA largest readback error was 0 bits
     Depth largest readback error was 0 bits
readPixSanity:  PASS rgba8, db, z24, s8, win+pmap, id 34
     RGBA largest readback error was 0 bits
     Depth largest readback error was 0 bits
readPixSanity:  PASS rgba8, db, z16, win+pmap, id 98
     RGBA largest readback error was 0 bits
     Depth largest readback error was 0 bits
X Error of failed request:  BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)
   Major opcode of failed request:  136 (DRI2)
   Minor opcode of failed request:  8 ()
   Resource id in failed request:  0x560000b
   Serial number of failed request:  877

Any idea on what causes this error ? Let me know if you need more info
or if I should update some other component (my kernel is
2.6.33.5-112.fc13.x86_64).

Thanks !

Nicolas