Interlace modes with r600 KMS

Marius Gröger marius.groeger at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 7 23:12:09 PDT 2010

Am 08.09.2010 00:00, wrote Alex Deucher:
> What card do you have?  Can you dump the registers with both kms and
> ums with an interlaced mode set and send them to me?  Use avivotool

I have a GA-MA78GM-UD2H mainboard with an onboard RS780 chipset.

I sent the requested dumps in a PM.

While typing this I realize that I don't use a pristine d-r-t. I did
fiddle with the HDMI underscan settings a bit to make my 1280x720p mode
fit better. That fiddling went so far that I broke the original ratio a
little bit. Just to let you know.

Thanks
Marius