[BUG] GPU hung

Miao Xie miaox at cn.fujitsu.com
Tue Sep 28 00:27:17 PDT 2010

Hi,

I found a problem with the i915 driver. That is when I use x-window,
the window will die soon later, and I get the following message:

  [drm:i915_hangcheck_elapsed] *ERROR* Hangcheck timer elapsed... GPU hung
  [drm:i915_do_wait_request] *ERROR* i915_do_wait_request returns -5 (awaiting 24198 at 24196)

But there is no problem if I change to tty2 when x-window die.

The following is the environment of my box:
OS: 	Fedora13
Kernel:	the latest code in the tip tree
VGA controller:
	Intel Corporation 82G33/G31 Express Integrated Graphics Controller

The attached file is the config of the kernel.

Thanks
Miao