[git pull drm fixes

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Fri Aug 5 10:50:24 PDT 2011

On Fri, 5 Aug 2011 12:51:42 +0300, Pekka Enberg <penberg at kernel.org> wrote:

> See the last email from Francesco. I don't know why you insist pushing
> patches that are known to be fragile in the past without getting broad
> Tested-by tags from people who have been affected in the past.

Yeah, we had several reports that it fixed similar situations, but I
hadn't heard back from Francesco before I sent the pull request.  I'll
work directly with Francesco to try and get the last problems resolved.

His machine appears to be 'special' (it's identical in every way to one
that I have, except that his breaks and mine works...)

keith.packard at intel.com