ttm: merge ttm_backend & ttm_tt, introduce ttm dma allocator V7

David Airlie airlied at redhat.com
Sat Dec 3 06:52:50 PST 2011

----- Original Message -----

If someone could suck them all into a git tree + all the Reviewed-by tags from the people who reviewed them it would make it a lot easier,

I lost track of where this ended up as Jerome had a few balls in the air and I know Thomas wasn't liking some of them.

So please send me a git url and I'll go review that next week.

Dave.