ttm: merge ttm_backend & ttm_tt, introduce ttm dma allocator V7

Jerome Glisse j.glisse at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 13:45:45 PST 2011

On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 4:41 PM, Jerome Glisse <j.glisse at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 9:52 AM, David Airlie <airlied at redhat.com> wrote:

Just to be extra informative my tree has:

drm/ttm: callback move_notify any time bo placement change v4
Got the reviewed by recently from Thomas

drm/ttm: simplify memory accounting for ttm user v2
Thomas reviewed version1, version2 only fix a bug so i think it's safe
to assume i have reviewed by Thomas for v2.

Cheers,
Jerome