Noise in games on Intel HD Graphics 2000

semiRocket semirocket at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 13:59:58 PST 2011

Hi,

I'm running on Intel i3 2100 integrated graphics, I'm getting some strange
noise particles in games like Minecraft and Speed Dreams (mostly
noticeable in Minecraft) after playing a while, like half an hour. After
that restarting game doesn't help, only computer restart have the effect
of returning graphics to normal. Some screenshots bellow:

Normal graphics:
http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m506/semiRocket/2011-12-06_215907.png
After a while:
http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m506/semiRocket/2011-12-06_223010.png
http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m506/semiRocket/2011-12-06_224500.png

I'm running Fedora 16. On Fedora 15 I have experienced the same issue.

Best regards