Radeon support state in libkms

nobled nobled at dreamwidth.org
Wed Feb 16 10:40:11 PST 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 9:17 AM, Alexandre Demers
<alexandre.f.demers at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11-02-11 06:21 AM, Jakob Bornecrantz wrote:
>> On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 7:35 PM, Corbin Simpson
>> <mostawesomedude at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I was seriously hoping that Dave's dumb buffer API would go upstream
>>> and that libkms would be able to use that generic path for all KMS
>>> drivers, rather than needing shim code for every driver it supports.
>>>
>>> That said, yeah, the libkms maintainer probably should pull that code
>>> in. Who is that, anyway?
>>>
>>> ~ C.
>> That would probably be me.
>>
>> The "core" libkms changes are rb/acked and the radeon changes looks
>> good so just go ahead and commit them anyways. Nobled do you have
>> commit access to the drm repo?
>>
>> Cheers Jakob.
>
> I don't think Nobled has commit access. But to be sure, I'm adding it to
> the conversation. ;)
>
> --
> Alexandre Demers

Haha, no, no commit access. (not subscribed on dri-devel, either, so
thanks for the CC)

But while I'm here, is there any advice anywhere for getting patches
noticed a little... sooner? 'Cause I have a whole bunch of *other*
months-old mesa-dev patches nobody's committed yet.