[BUG] drm/i915 Screen corruption introduced by a00b10c360b35d6431a94cb

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sat Feb 19 19:51:43 PST 2011

Daniel Vetter wrote:
> Please provide the usual details about your system (especially what gpu
> this is on). Also, screenshots of what typical corruptions look like can
> help a lot in tracking down such things.

Confirm I also have this issue on my X40, but there are other bugs
that are much more significant so I haven't bothered mentioning this.

On the other hand my kernel is nearly two months old.

Please don't mistake this as a complaint. I'm overall rather happy
even with current state and it's issues, and especially I think the
situation is consistently getting better, with some bumps here and
there along the way.

Last time I used a projector I had some trouble, because the graphics
driver was too clever; it automatically set the correct resolution
for the projector, but I needed the resolution of my internal screen. :)

//Peter