[BUG] drm/i915 Screen corruption introduced by a00b10c360b35d6431a94cb

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Sun Feb 20 05:21:16 PST 2011

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 12:19:14PM +0100, Indan Zupancic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Good news:

> >> Tried with both applied, doesn't change anything.
> >
> > I've just noticed that one of the patches (the 2nd one) doesn't work as
> > advertised. Please retest with the attached one.
>
> This one fixes it!

Well, don't start jumping around, yet. These patches are just to rule out
some theories. Now: Is it fixed with just the 2nd patch alone or do you
need both patches? This is very important, so please test extensively
whether there are really no corruptions with just the 2nd patch.

Yours, Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter
Mail: daniel at ffwll.ch