Information resources

Garry Hurley garry.hurley.jr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 13:12:01 PST 2011

I am going to have to get caught up on the development chain.  I dropped off
for a while while I pursued my MS degree and concentrated on paying the
bills, but I am going to have to get back into the thick of coding.  I am
going through withdrawal. Management courses and systems administration
tasks are enough to drive any good developer to blog on facebook.