[git pull] drm pull for -rc1

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Wed Jul 27 02:51:50 PDT 2011

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 13:02:35 +0100 (IST), Dave Airlie <airlied at linux.ie> wrote:

> (and btw I know Keith has a lot of fixes into next merges, its hard to
> balance the requirement about not merging with the fact his QA team need
> to test merged trees and I want to pull what the QA team has tested).

Yeah, sorry 'bout that -- all of the stuff on -fixes that got pulled in
are bug-fixes that would have been reasonable to pull in past -rc1. I'd
hope to merge them after Dave's -next merge, but that took longer than I
expected.

Let me know if this isn't what you want me to do and I'll build a
separate tree for fixes while -next is pending a merge.

keith.packard at intel.com