[RFC] Updated DRM plane handling patches

Jesse Barnes jbarnes at virtuousgeek.org
Tue Jun 7 13:07:38 PDT 2011

This patchset updates the previous one, incorporating the feedback I
received:
  1) uses the v4l fourcc codes to communicate pixel format
  2) adds a new addfb ioctl that takes a format
  3) adds working SNB support for the new code

Comments welcome.  I'll be pushing intel-gpu-tools testdisplay support
for this shortly if people want to play around with it.  Next step is to
incorporate it into X and Wayland to see if the API is rich enough for
our needs.

Thanks,
Jesse