Reverting rc6 by default

Francesco Allertsen fallertsen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 07:21:33 PDT 2011

Hi, I wanted to try the new 3.0 Linux Kernel, and I got stucked for a
freeze at the start of X.

I have bisected the problem and the error was on commit a51f7a6, wich
enable rc6 by default (some time ago I have sent another bug about
that).

I have reverted the commit (the complete patch is attached) and now
everything works great.

Now, I have a Lenovo X201s, and if you need more information for
debugging purpose just let me know, otherwise just apply the patch
attached (on top of -rc4).

If you prefer I can send the patch using git-send-email.

Thanks

Bye
Francesco