How are GLX Visuals Created???

Dee Sharpe demetrioussharpe at netscape.net
Sun May 22 08:15:17 PDT 2011

Hello all,

I'm not sure that this is really the appropriate place to pose this
question; but, I was wondering how GLX Visuals are created internally.
What info does a video driver give that allows the XServer & also GLX to
configure a list of Visuals? How is this info combined & shaped into
Visuals? I'm looking specifically for functions & variables. If someone
could point me to a few files, I'd be immensely grateful!

--

Dee Sharpe

The difference between what IS done
&  what COULD be done is relational to
what you ARE doing&  what you COULD be doing!