No subject

Mon Oct 3 13:12:49 PDT 2011

TTM_PL_FLAG_NO_EVICT so you vq buffer is not allocated with the no
evict flags, then i guess it got evicted on first bo allocation which
is strange, maybe first bo has some lpfn constraint.

>> > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Second question I have is how are monochrome cursor ima=
ges
>> > handled with KMS. Yes we need to support CLE266 which is used in a lot
>> > of POS devices. That chipset only supports monochrome cursors.
>>
>> You can hide the cursor limitation from userspace and pretend supporting
>> rgb cursor.
>
> So just return -ENXIO in that case.

No, so far there is no format specification for cursor, so userspace
can send monochrome or you can accept rgb from userspace and convert
to monochrome inside the kernel, but i think it's better to just
assume userspace sends you monochrome.

Cheers,
Jerome