kernel recompile only drm r600_irq_process IH: CP EOP no CP int

Ilija Hadzic ihadzic at research.bell-labs.com
Mon Sep 12 06:57:23 PDT 2011

Related to this question, one thing that I noticed is that in some
instances, I would not see any interrupts at all. Instead, all signaled
fences would be taken care of next time somebody waits on one them
(through radeon_fence_wait, radeon_fence_signaled,
radeon_fence_poll_locked call sequence -- the last function has the loop
that marks all fences signaled that should be).

Is that also expected behavior ?

-- Ilija