An inquiry about DRM Driver work for mainline.

Inki Dae inki.dae at samsung.com
Thu Sep 22 05:52:19 PDT 2011

Hello, Dave.

Now we are preparing Samsung SoC based DRM Driver patch v5 for mainline and
it would be posted soon. I wonder that you want to open user side based on
DRI2 of Xorg or just simple test application to have our driver accepted as
prerequisite. If so, should we post it to libdrm or  is it enough to open
independent user side repository? we would be happy you to give me your
advice. if necessary then we are going to start additional work. thank you
and I hope you have a great day.

Best Regards,
Inki Dae.