[RESEND] An inquiry about DRM Driver for Samsung SoC Exynos4.

Inki Dae inki.dae at samsung.com
Fri Sep 30 22:01:38 PDT 2011

Hi, Dave.

I am very sorry for html type used before so I am re-sending this e-mail. I
wonder where are we on this. I had sent DRM Driver patch v5 for Samsung SoC
Exynos4210 a week ago but we have not received any comments from you.

You can refer to these patches I sent from links below.
v1: < https://lwn.net/Articles/454380/ >
v2: < http://www.spinics.net/lists/kernel/msg1224275.html >
v3: < http://www.spinics.net/lists/dri-devel/msg13755.html >
v4: < http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.dri.devel/60439 >
v5: < http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.dri.devel/60802 >

and also you can refer to our working repository below.
< http://git.infradead.org/users/kmpark/linux-2.6-samsung > Branch name :
dev/samsung-drm

If there are any problems regarding our driver then please give me your
comments or advices so that we could  prepare next patch; otherwise we wish
our driver be applied to mainline.

Thanks,
Inki Dae.