Linux 3.4-rc1

Rob Clark rob.clark at linaro.org
Sun Apr 1 08:34:58 PDT 2012

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 6:58 PM, Linus Torvalds
>  - drm dma-buf prime support. Dave Airlie sent me the pull request but
> didn't push very hard for it, it's in my "ok, I can still pull it for
> 3.4 if individual DRM driver people tell me that it will make their
> lives easier." So this is in limbo - I have nothing against it, but I
> won't pull unless I get a few people say "yes, please".

yes, please :-)

Note that the core drm dma-buf/prime support has already been reviewed
by a lot of folks, and tested with a few different drivers (exynos,
omapdrm, i915, nouveau, udl) with some driver support that could be
pushed for 3.5 cycle if the core support makes it in for 3.4 cycle.

BR,
-R