Number of device supported per system image

jayraj shah jayraj.shah33 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 11:09:36 PST 2012

Hi Dave,

Thank you for reply. I have hybrid code(MPI,OpenMP, multiGPU). I have
resource allocation with SGI system. It is 1024 cores NUMA system. For now,
It has only 8 GPUs attached because of NVIDIA driver limitation. If Nouveau
supports more than 8 GPUs then we like to attach our 8 spare GPUs to same
system. Let me know, if you some ideas about this issue. Thank you again

I forgot one thing, this it is a single system image. Only one OS instance
is running on it.

Thanks
Jayraj

--