merge window closed

Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk konrad.wilk at oracle.com
Thu Jan 5 18:24:05 PST 2012

On Thu, Jan 05, 2012 at 10:48:10AM +0000, Dave Airlie wrote:
> Hi
>
> So Linus has released, so really whats in -next is really it
>
> I've two things outstanding,
> the TTM/AGP fixes, from Jerome/Konrad, guys please cross-review asap,

OK, so the two I posted:

drm/ttm/dma: Fix accounting error when calling ttm_mem_global_free_page and don't try to free freed pages.
drm/ttm/dma: Only call set_pages_array_wb when the page is not in WB pool

Should go in. Jerome took a look at both of them and Reviewed them.

He has also posted:
ttm: fix agp since ttm tt rework

which looks OK to me and should have the Reviewed-by me flag stuck on. Let
me respond to Jerome's email on that.

Now on the move_notify work, that still does not work properly with nouveau.
Ben did some work with ""drm/nouveau/ttm: fix crash as a result of a recent ttm change"
but I can still get the machine to crash so will have to dig on this a bit more.

> I'm not sure there isn't some speed regressions in there, hopefully
> some more digging can be done.

The "drm/ttm/dma: Only call set_pages_array_wb when the page is not in WB pool"
fixes it in the TTM DMA code. The older TTM (non-DMA) did not have those issues
so that is good.

I did not see any perf regression in the AGP case using radeon. Haven't yet
run the nouveau AGP one yet. Will do that tomorrow barring the move_notify bugs..