libdrm fails 'make check' in tinderbox (was Re: [ANNOUNCE] libdrm 2.4.30)

Daniel Vetter daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch
Sun Jan 29 04:16:40 PST 2012

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 04:30, Jeremy Huddleston
<jeremyhu at freedesktop.org> wrote:
> Maybe I'm missing something here...
>
> Shouldn't I be able to build and test support for Intel even if I've got an nVidia card in my box now?  Or is this support for Intel CPUs rather than Intel GPUs?

The issue is that we pretty much assume that the code runs on a
little-endian machine - which is the reason the tests are failing for
you on ppc. I'm with Eric that the most sensible thing to do here is
to disable building the intel libdrm (and runnning its test) entirely
on anything not x86 or from intel. My autofu isn't really up to snuff
for that though :(
-Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter