[git pull] drm/radeon: reset ring saving branch

Christian König deathsimple at vodafone.de
Tue Jul 17 03:04:17 PDT 2012

On 17.07.2012 11:46, Dave Airlie wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 7:39 PM, Christian König
> <deathsimple at vodafone.de> wrote:
>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> I think it is easier if I just send you a pull request of my branch instead
>> of individual patches.
> Thanks for this, I've been getting lost as to what is where, so I'll
> pull this in and put Alex's documentation patches on top.

Please note that between this patchset and Alex documentation patches
there are still three patches from me left that haven't got the required
review yet.

So I guess that Alex patches don't apply cleanly ontop of this branch.
If you don't mind I can collect those for you and just send you another
pull request when we are done with it.

Christian.