[korg]help: How to submit a kernel driver on kernel.org.

Aaron.Chen 陈俊杰 aaron.chen at siliconmotion.com
Mon Mar 5 20:13:33 PST 2012

Hi Paul&Jerome,

Thank you very much for your guide. It's a great help for me.

But I still have a little problem with the patch thing. I'm not familiar with the git.
1.Shall I need to do the clone and get the source location and target directory first?
2.Where is the source location and target directory?
3.Our driver has pass the customer's test from kernel version 2.6.5 to 3.0.0, So what shall I do to submit a driver cover all these kernel version.
4.or just email you the source code and tell you the changes?

I'm looking forward your re-guide. Thank you so much.

Regards
Aaron