Include request for reset-rework branch v4

Christian König deathsimple at vodafone.de
Wed May 2 06:11:08 PDT 2012

Hi Dave,

there still seems to be the need for some further discussion about the SA code,
so I again split that out of the patchset and tested the result a bit.

Most of the stuff still works fine without those offending changes, so to avoid
mailing around unrelated and already reviewed patches, I request the include
the following 17 patches into drm-next.

If you prefer to merge they are also available from
git://people.freedesktop.org/~deathsimple/linux branch reset-rework.

Cheers,
Christian.