Include request for reset-rework branch v4

Christian König deathsimple at vodafone.de
Thu May 3 01:19:37 PDT 2012

On 02.05.2012 18:01, Jerome Glisse wrote:
> On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 9:11 AM, Christian König<deathsimple at vodafone.de>  wrote:
>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> there still seems to be the need for some further discussion about the SA code,
>> so I again split that out of the patchset and tested the result a bit.
>>
>> Most of the stuff still works fine without those offending changes, so to avoid
>> mailing around unrelated and already reviewed patches, I request the include
>> the following 17 patches into drm-next.
>>
>> If you prefer to merge they are also available from
>> git://people.freedesktop.org/~deathsimple/linux branch reset-rework.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Christian.
>>
> I am ok with this 17 patchset, i just sent 3 patch on top of those 17 that
> bring back some other of the previous cleanup.
At least for now those three are NAK, cause I just realized we need to
put those on top of a more sophisticated fence implementation.

Your idea of not using a list, but 64 bit sequences instead actually
sounds quite nifty to me. Going to hack something together in the next
couple of hours.

Christian.