SA and other Patches.

Christian König deathsimple at vodafone.de
Mon May 7 04:42:35 PDT 2012

Hi Jerome & everybody on the list,

this gathers together every patch we developed over the last week or so and
which is not already in drm-next.

I've run quite some tests with them yesterday and today and as far as I can
see hammered out every known bug. For the SA allocator I reverted to tracking
the hole pointer instead of just the last allocation, cause otherwise we will
never release the first allocation on the list. Glxgears now even keeps happily
running if I deadlock on the not GFX rings on purpose.

Please take a second look at them and if nobody objects any more we should
commit them to drm-next.

Cheers,
Christian.