[GIT PULL]: dma-buf updates for 3.5

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Fri May 25 09:44:11 PDT 2012

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 2:17 AM, Sumit Semwal <sumit.semwal at linaro.org> wrote:

> I am really sorry - I goofed up in the git URL (sent the ssh URL
> instead).

I was going to send you an acerbic email asking for your private ssh
key, but then noticed that you had sent another email with the public
version of the git tree..

> Could you please use
>
> git://git.linaro.org/people/sumitsemwal/linux-dma-buf.git tags/tag-for-linus-3.5
>
> instead, or should I send a new pull request with the corrected URL?

Done. However, while your tag seems to be signed, your key is not
available publicly:

   [torvalds at i5 ~]$ gpg --recv-key 7126925D
   gpg: requesting key 7126925D from hkp server pgp.mit.edu
   gpgkeys: key 7126925D not found on keyserver

so I can't check if it is signed by anybody.

Please do something like

   gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --send-keys 7126925D

to actually make your public key public.

Of course, if it isn't public, I assume it hasn't actually been signed
by anybody, which makes it largely useless. But any future signing
action will validate the pre-signing uses of the key, so that's
fixable.

                     Linus