Linux 3.7-rc1 (nouveau_bios_score oops).

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Fri Oct 19 14:25:59 PDT 2012

Added more appropriate people to this. Added both i915 and nouveau
people, since apparently that fine piece of hardware has both.

Guys, any ideas?

Paweł, could you perhaps get a photo of the oops and post it
somewhere? I'm assuming the oops happens early during boot and you
never get a usable machine with dmesg - but if you do, then please do
post the whole dmesg too.

              Linus