Adopt a libdrm man page

Jesse Barnes jbarnes at virtuousgeek.org
Mon Sep 17 08:12:47 PDT 2012

I just pushed some basic man page stuff to the libdrm repo, but won't
have time to do any more pages for the next week or two.

But regardless, it would be cool if people could adopt some pages and
push them out.  The goal is to document every structure and function in
the API header files, xf86drm.h and xf86drmMode.h, along with the
chipset specific functions for each chipset under include/libdrm/.

I've based the man page template on stuff from X, but it may make sense
to create our own man page section or put the functions in a different
section, I'm definitely not attached to the current structure.

Thanks,