cross review possibilities

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 17:31:10 PDT 2013

Hey Tom and Rob,

since you both have drivers pending, you might want to do some cross
review, I know Rob has looked at the pl111 one already,

but I think its a good thing for people writing drivers to review
other drivers as you can learn a lot of stuff you wouldn't otherwise.

same goes for SoC drivers in tree, reviewing new drivers for mistakes
you've made it also appreciated.

I've already done my usual highlevel, security and ioctls aren't
insane review but I'd really like more people looking at new drivers.

Dave.