trees for secondary powerdown

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Wed Aug 28 09:25:47 PDT 2013

Hi Dave,

At Wed, 28 Aug 2013 16:51:55 +1000,
Dave Airlie wrote:

> Hi Takashi,
>
> I've put two branches in my repo,
>
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~airlied/linux/log/?h=drm-optimus-power-down
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~airlied/linux/log/?h=drm-optimus-power-down-snd-merge
>
> git://people.freedesktop.org/~airlied/linux is the tree.
>
> The second tree is just the vga switcheroo and sound patch, I've
> changed one line from the
> pm, but only for cards
> with the runtime pm flag.
>
> Can you see if this merges into your tree okay? if so we can both
> merge that branch to
> our trees and I'll build on top of it.

Yes, the latest patch looks good to me.  I think you can keep these
branch in your tree (just put to drm-next).  There is only one patch
affecting the sound directory and the rest are graphics, after all.
Since the merge conflict is easy, Linus and Stephen will resolve it
easily, I guess.

Thanks!

Takashi