[git pull] drm fixes

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sat Aug 31 16:02:16 PDT 2013

Hmm. I just updated my machine to a i7-4770S (kept everything else the
same, just switched out motherboards), and now when my display goes to
sleep, it seems to never come back.

Any known issues with DVI on Haswell (it seems to show up as "HDMI1"
as the output, but it's a DVI cable)? I need to get a DP cable anyway
(right now I'm driving my 2560x1440 display at 32Hz due to DVI crap)
and maybe that will fix things, but this happens even if I don't force
that odd mode (so it maxes out at 1920x1200 or whatever).

I doubt this is new, but I've only ever run current -git on this
machine, so who knows..  The machine ends up being kind of unusable. I
guess I can just turn off power save.

                Linus