[Intel-gfx] [PULL] drm-intel-next

Ben Widawsky ben at bwidawsk.net
Sat Dec 21 22:04:59 PST 2013

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 10:42:34PM +0100, Daniel Vetter wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> We're back to the regular -next updates. Somehow still not too much going
> on really, I guess everyone was thinking about vacation already ;-)
>
> On that topic: I'll be offline for 2 weeks now. I don't really expect much
> to happen and 3.13 seems to be in good shape. But in case something is on
> fire Ben's not on vacation (mostly) and is signed up to shuffle patches if
> needed.
>
> Cheers, Daniel

Enjoy your vacation, Daniel.

I've pushed both a drm-intel-fixes, and a drm-intel-nightly branch to
simplify the way our QA works. I'll not be merging anything which
qualifies as dinq material.

Please don't hesitate to CC me on a patch which you feel needs urgent
attention/merging.

Thanks.

Fixes:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~bwidawsk/drm-intel/log/?h=drm-intel-fixes

Nightly:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~bwidawsk/drm-intel/log/?h=drm-intel-nightly

--
Ben Widawsky, Intel Open Source Technology Center