[GMA500] Valid VCO frequency range on GMA500 platform?

"David Müller (ELSOFT AG)" d.mueller at elsoft.ch
Fri Feb 8 05:51:39 PST 2013

Hello

I have a problem using a 1024x768 Eizo Monitor attached by DVI-D to a
system with GMA500 based graphics and running under Linux-3.7.

As soon as the GMA500 driver is taking over control, the refresh
rate raises to 64.5Hz and the monitor reports a "signal error".

For me i looks like the GMA500 driver is reprogramming the VCO to a too
high dot clock. If i lower the "I9XX_VCO_MIN" value to 1300000,
everything is fine.

Is the "I9XX_VCO_MIN" value used in the GMA500 driver correct?

Dave