[RFC v2 0/5] Common Display Framework

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Sun Jan 6 09:46:47 PST 2013

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 09:57:25AM -0600, Rob Clark wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Laurent Pinchart
> <laurent.pinchart at ideasonboard.com> wrote:
> > On the topic of discussions, would anyone be interested in a
> > BoF/brainstorming/whatever session during the FOSDEM ?
>
> I will be at FOSDEM.. and from http://wiki.x.org/wiki/fosdem2013 it
> looks like at least Daniel will be there.  If enough others are, it
> could be a good idea.

Seconded. Jesse should be there, too, and from the Helsinki guys Ville and
Andy should show up. Doesn't look like Jani will be able to make it. I
think something on Sunday (to not clash with the X devroom) would be good.

Should we apply for an offical BOF/Is there a process for tahat? Adding
Luc in case he knows ...
-Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter