CDF discussions at FOSDEM

Laurent Pinchart laurent.pinchart at ideasonboard.com
Thu Jan 31 02:53:30 PST 2013

On Friday 11 January 2013 21:27:03 Laurent Pinchart wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> Would anyone be interested in meeting at the FOSDEM to discuss the Common
> Display Framework ? There will be a CDF meeting at the ELC at the end of
> February, the FOSDEM would be a good venue for European developers.

A quick follow-up on this.

Given the late notice getting a room from the FOSDEM staff wasn't possible.
There will be two meeting rooms available that can be reserved on-site only.
They can accomodate aroudn 30 people but there will deliberately be no
projector. They will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis for one hour
time slots at most (see https://fosdem.org/2013/news/2013-01-31-bof-
announce/).

As room availability isn't guaranteed, and as one hour might be a bit short,
I've secured an off-site but very close
(http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=50.812924&lon=4.384506&zoom=18&layers=M -
UrLab) room that can accomodate 12 people around a meeting table (more is
possible, but it might get a bit tight then). I propose having the CDF
discussion there on Sunday morning from 9am to 11am (please let me know ASAP
if you can't make it at that time).

Daniel Vetter
Jani Nikula
Marcus Lorentzon
Laurent Pinchart
Michael (from Pengutronix, not sure about the last name, sorry)
Philipp Zabel
Rob Clark
Robert Schwebel
Sascha Hauer
Ville Syrjälä

That's already 10 people. If someone else would like to attend the meeting
please let me know.

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart