Best practice device tree design for display subsystems/DRM

Inki Dae inki.dae at samsung.com
Wed Jul 3 01:06:01 PDT 2013

That's true but how drivers could be registered prior to devices? The
devices registering codes are built in kernel image so the drivers cannot be
registered prior to devices as long as we don't modify the devices to be
registered first. Is there any case that driver should be registered first?

Thanks,
Inki Dae