[ANNOUNCE] libdrm 2.4.46

Ville Syrjälä ville.syrjala at linux.intel.com
Thu Jul 4 01:08:00 PDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 03, 2013 at 09:35:12PM -0400, Ilija Hadzic wrote:
> > I certainly don't pull patches in from others to it very often, and
> > modetest I generally blame on jbarnes.
> >

> Speaking of forgotten patches, could someone with the commit access please
> pick up this one:
>
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dri-devel/2012-November/030852.html
>
> ATI DDX already depends on that DRM_CAP and we had to add private #define
> to work around the missing one in drm.h.

Pushed.

BTW I just tried 'make headers_install' and copied over all the headers.
The results weren't exactly pretty. Lots of differences here and there,
and exynost_drm.h and tegra_drm.h are totally missing from libdrm. Might
be a "nice" project for someone to clean up this mess.

--
Ville Syrjälä
Intel OTC