Quick question on DCE8 (HD7770?)

Rafał Miłecki zajec5 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 23:25:45 PDT 2013

HI guys,

I'm looking for the cheapest DCE8 GPU. I know there are 3
(engineering) families using DCE8: KAVERI, BONAIRE and KABINI.

The only GPU I know should be DCE8 is HD7790 (not even sure which
engineering family is that). Unfortunately it costs over 120€ here.

Is there any other DCE8 card available on the market and (hopefully)
cheaper thatn HD7790? Any chance HD7770 is also DCE8?

--
Rafał