Introduce a new helper framework for buffer synchronization

Inki Dae inki.dae at samsung.com
Tue May 28 07:50:16 PDT 2013

I think I already used reservation stuff any time in that way except
ww-mutex. And I'm not sure that embedded system really needs ww-mutex. If
there is any case,
could you tell me the case? I really need more advice and understanding :)

Thanks,
Inki Dae

  So you could conceivably hit this w/ gpu + g2d if multiple