[pull] radeon drm-next-3.13

Alex Deucher alexdeucher at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 05:24:39 PST 2013

On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 3:20 AM, Rafał Miłecki <zajec5 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2013/11/8 Alex Deucher <alexdeucher at gmail.com>:
>>       Revert "drm/radeon/audio: don't set speaker allocation on DCE4+"
>
> What about that hangs people reported? Has anything changed meanwhile?
> Did you fix them with some another commit?

No one actually pointed to this commit as a problem, but it seemed
like the safe thing to do for 3.12 considering the problems caused by
the same functionality for DCE3.2 parts.  That said, a number of
people have tested this patch successfully without problems, and it's
necessary for the alsa driver to work correctly so I figured it was
worth trying again for 3.13.

Alex