[drm/exynos-fimd] Display regression in v3.12-rc1

Andrzej Hajda a.hajda at samsung.com
Tue Sep 17 23:48:23 PDT 2013

Hi Sachin,

Could you test it with removed display-timings::clock-frequency property.
Currently in arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4210-origen.dts
display-timings::clock-frequency is set to 50000,
this is incorrect value. With the property removed fimd calculates
clock-frequency from other properties with assumption of default
60Hz refresh rate.

It could work before because of_get_fb_videomode calculated refresh rate
from display-timings and with clock 50000, the result was 0(due to
rounding down in some division),
so fimd assumed he should use default refresh rate of 60Hz.

Regards
Andrzej