[GIT PULL] exynos-drm-next

Inki Dae inki.dae at samsung.com
Thu Apr 3 22:34:27 PDT 2014

Hi Tomasz,

I sent a email about review request to you but I didn't get any answer from
you. And I think super node concept was already accepted, and relevant
codes, component framework, has already been merged to mainline. And Linux
staging next has already such dt bindings. Please see imx dts files.

I hope this time this series would be merged to mainline so that we could go
to next step, integrating drm_panel and drm_bridge framework to one
integrated drm_bridge. So Can you hurry up to review it a bit? I'll wait for
your ack.

Thanks,
Inki Dae