[git pull] drm fixes

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Tue Apr 22 08:59:00 PDT 2014

Dave, mind sending me a pull request for drm fixes?

There's now at least these two:

 - "drm/radeon/aux: fix hpd assignment for aux bus"
 - "drm/radeon: use fixed PPL ref divider if needed"

that look like fairly fatal regressions when they affect somebody.

The fact that we already had *two* independent bugs be reported within
days of that last out-of-merge-window pull request makes me very
unhappy with the state of drm pulls.

So please make sure that future fixes really are *fixes*. For
regressions only. No more games like this.

                 Linus