[pull] radeon drm-next-3.17

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Tue Aug 5 10:22:56 PDT 2014

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 7:15 PM, Deucher, Alexander
<Alexander.Deucher at amd.com> wrote:
> [...]

Well right now I've consistently rejected all patches that don't yet
come with the full thing (libdrm, usermode drivers and tests for it
all as not ready). And I do that at least once per week since we have
blob userspace separate from mesa, too. So if we toss that rule
overboard (and my understanding is that Dave's been fairly strict
here) I'll look rather bad. As in really, really bad.

I strongly prefer that userptr gets postponed until it's ready. Dave?
-Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation