Ilija Hadzic's Virtual CRTCs feature discuss

Derek derek0883 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 12:02:09 PDT 2014

Hi, Daniel
Thanks for your response!
Talking about v4l's virtual gpu driver?  Could you please tell some more
informations. is this driver in
git.linuxtv.org/cgit.cgi/media_tree.git
I want to take a look this driver. but I can't find it in their git
repository. Or is there any introduction post related this driver? Thanks.

Best wishes
Derek